Gunadarma University

Gunadarma University

Wednesday 21 December 2016

#Softkill Bahasa Inggris Bisnis, Application Letter

Application Letter
Bekasi, December 21,2016

President PT. SYOTA, Tbk
Mr. Dr. Samuel Joel, M.M, Phd
Jl. Ir. Soekarno No. 42
West Bekasi

Dear Mr. Dr. Samuel Joel, M.M, Phd

            With the ad you enter in Sindo of December 20, 2016, I want to join in your company because I am passionate in working in your company and I would like to apply for the job.

            I am twenty two year old and I have history of good healty. I never smoking and drinking beer. I am fresh graduated at the Gunadarma University, with the of accounting department, on December 18, 2016 with excellent academic qualification in Gunadarma University 2016. I can use three foreign language, I rule pretty good in the oral and written, such a English, Mandarin, and Japan. I can also use a handful of accounting application like a myob and zahir very well.
           
            With this letter, I hope you give a chance to the interview in your company. If I given the opportunity, you can make an appointment with me for an interview in your company and you can contact me at number 0812-8888-0000.

Yours Faithfully,



Aska Yoel Tambajong, SE

No comments:

Post a Comment