Gunadarma University

Gunadarma University

Sunday 12 March 2017

#Softkill Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

The Experience of Course MYOB

                    I want to tell you about about how my experience when tacking a class MYOB. At that time on 11 Januari 2016 to 15 Januari 2016. First day following the course, of material being taught, to easy. Why, do I say easy ? Because, Teacher that explains is simply so as to make students more quickly understood and understand. On the first, I felt the cold room. But, with a cold make up your mind to be easygoing. So, on the experience on the first day.
                 
                    Wiht the provision of material given first day make me pretty confident to take a course. And on two day , I increasingly understand that, on the use of the application myob and understand the material myob. So, in the third day on so on. With materials that have been granted for 4 days I feel good to take a test day. On the day to four tutors to simple in the work. Thus, when the test speed in doing it.

                    And here also on the last one, which is the test. The test then it could see students whether they are already knew or not the material that has been given for 4 days. When, the test I was so confident to do it. When the exam started I do about it. Before doing I pray. And Praise The Lord I can finish the test in 30 minutes. Three months later I get to Campus D Gunadarma University to take a certificate. And Praise The Lord I get satisfactory result which is 92 and I got two certificates Myob. That's all and Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment